Attic Insulation and Rodent Proofing in La Canada

Attic Insulation and Rodent Proofing in La Canada

Every insulating product has the same goal in mind: to reduce heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer. This has the positive effect of making your home more efficient, which helps you save money on your energy bills and reduce the emissions associated with heating and cooling your home. This is good news for the environment, but if you want to go one step further, you can choose an eco-friendly insulation material!

What Is the Most Eco-Friendly Insulation In La Canada?

Cellulose

This insulating material is considered one of the most environmentally friendly because it’s made of 80 to 85 percent recycled newsprint. Who knew you could insulate your home with yesterday’s news? The remaining 15 percent consists of borax, boric acid, or ammonium sulfate to make the newsprint fibers more fire-resistant. Borate-based flame retardants have the added benefit of helping repel insects, all while remaining safe for use.

Cellulose is available as a loose-fill product that requires a specialized machine to blow into place. You can install it on open attic floors, in existing walls, and more. By blowing the cellulose through small holes, you can increase the insulation level here with no need to tear the wall apart.

Insulation Installers in La Canada

The question, “How much does insulation save?” doesn’t have one right answer—it depends on various factors (where you live, the age of your home, etc.). But you can get a pretty good estimate with online tools. Talking to a professional insulation company is the best course of action.

Are you trying to keep your energy bills down? Spring is slowly approaching, but it’s never too early to think about ways to save energy as it warms up—and you’re probably looking for ways to save money without compromising your comfort. Perhaps you’re wondering how much money re-insulating can save you.

If the benefits of eco-friendly insulation appeal to you, choose Neo Attic Solutions to perform the installation at your home or business in La Canada. We’ll help you achieve the insulation levels you need to keep your home comfortable and efficient.

Contact Neo Attic Solutions to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We can look into your attic and crawl spaces to identify what if anything would make a difference for your comfort and peace of mind. 

Call us for a FREE INSPECTION today!